[Interest] Qt Android with OpenSSL problems "OpenSSL vulnerabilities in your apps"

Nguyen Ngoc Thach Chau chaupad at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 02:33:36 CET 2018

The problem is not about send HTTPS request,
It is about Google Play Store rejection.
Google Play Store still alert me about OpenSSL library & do not let me
upload to play store
Refer alert here: https://support.google.com/faqs/answer/6376725
:( I update library and re-upload but still do not success.
I ask Google but they may not give any answer