[Interest] iOS build rejected by App Store Connect

Nikos Chantziaras realnc at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 12:58:28 CEST 2018

I followed the guide for the app icons to the letter:

   https://doc.qt.io/qt-5.9/platform-notes-ios.html

But when uploading to the app store, the build gets rejected:

===============================
Dear Developer,

We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app,
"<app name>". Please correct the following issues, then upload again.

Missing Info.plist value - A value for the Info.plist key
'CFBundleIconName' is missing in the bundle '<bundle ID>'. Apps built
with iOS 11 or later SDK must supply app icons in an asset catalog and
must also provide a value for this Info.plist key. For more information
see http://help.apple.com/xcode/mac/current/#/dev10510b1f7.

Does someone know what to do here? According to Apple's documentation,
CFBundleIconName is deprecated and should not be used anymore. I deleted
it from the Info.plist. But the upload is still being rejected with the
above message :-/