[Interest] IFW issue: HTTP request returns a Not Acceptable

Kai Koehne Kai.Koehne at qt.io
Tue Sep 18 08:59:47 CEST 2018

An xml file can be compressed , too 😊 Accept-Encoding is just a hint
to the server which compression the client accepts, and the server is free to
ignore it. So I doubt that's the issue.

My guess is the "?-915259074 " part of the url is what makes the server fail.
IIRC this was added to the request in IRC to work around some caching issues,
 but should be ignored by the server. Maybe that doesn't work for yours.

Regards

Kai