[Interest] What will it take to get proper QML packages?

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Tue Sep 25 18:07:51 CEST 2018

 I work in a very multi-platform environment: OSX Android and iOS. Depending on which one I'm targing I get different errors (see attached). While this is primarily visual this also affects code intel. Like "Window" is not recognized for iOS, and none of the sensors (also attached).

We've had proper mobile support for several releases. Can we get this sorted out?