[Interest] Qt win/wip Branch of qtconnectivity

Alex Blasche alexander.blasche at qt.io
Wed Sep 26 12:31:00 CEST 2018

Hi Kuncheria,

Your statement tells me that it is not ready yet ;)

In all honesty, the port is mostly working for Low Energy features. The branch is not feature complete with regards to classic Bluetooth.

The fact that you have problems in the semi ready BLE section concerns me. I would appreciate it if you could provide details of your failure (logging output, stack trace, etc) via bugreports.qt.io (don't forgot the mentioned the wip/win branch).

Thank you.

--
Alex