[Interest] Porting Qt to our RTOS

Kim Hartman Kim.Hartman at tenasys.com
Fri Sep 28 00:20:37 CEST 2018

Thanks Tuuka (and others),

We've ported much of the BOOST libraries, so pthreads are most possible. I've started an internal audit of the rest of POSIX services we would need in order to create an INtime QPA. Is there a more comprehensive list of POSIX calls needed for GUI functionality? Is there such a thing as a generic QPA?

Kim