[Interest] QTabWidget scroll buttons

Adam Light aclight at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 01:08:06 CEST 2019

On Tue, Mar 26, 2019 at 8:40 AM Murphy, Sean <smurphy at walbro.com> wrote:

> > This works for me, and the button is small 16x16.
> >
> >         m_TheTabWidget->setCornerWidget(bp1);
>
> You know, I saw that function and for some reason switched it
> in my head to be talking about the corner cell in a QTableWidget,
> not talking about a QTabWidget. Apparently I need more caffeine
> today...

 If you take this approach and your application is used on Macintosh, be
aware that the corner widget typically won't be visible unless your user is
using a non-default value for the System Preferences->General->Show scroll
bars setting.

In our application, we work around this by using the suggestion in the
comment of https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-50172.

Adam