[Interest] Multiple Qt3DExtras::Qt3DWindow instances in one application doesn't work

Marcin Musial marcin.musial at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 13:33:06 CEST 2019

Hi,

I tried to use multiple instances of Qt3DExtras::Qt3DWindow, but it looks
like it doesn't work. Only last one created/activated/shown is rendering.
Is it like that in Qt3D? Or maybe I have to do some extra steps to make it
work.

For a little bit of context: I'm *not* creating multiple "views" like in
Blender/Maya/3Dmax so configuring FrameGraph with Viewports will not work.
I want to archive to have one big scene view and one or more tool window
popups with small thumbnail for preview of some assets.

Is it possible at all to do with Qt3D or maybe I hit a limits of Qt3D?