[Interest] Qt free software policy

David M. Cotter dave at kjams.com
Wed Aug 14 19:58:16 CEST 2019

it’s a labor of love, i make about $2000 per month on it, so about $24k per year, and that just about covers my expenses and let’s me eat out sometimes. I occasionally have 2 others help me (3 developers).  if i had to pay, it would cost $16k per year? that makes the business pointless.  i’m ALLOWED to use the free version, right? or did i misunderstand how LGPL works?