[Interest] Qt Mac OS - App crashes when opening camera - Namespace TCC, Code 0x0

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Wed Dec 18 12:49:38 CET 2019

It's been a while and I don't have access to that code anymore, but that sounds right, and familiar.  But I thought Qt already did this?  Or maybe I'm getting confused because i did that call ahead of time to prevent the app from going background...

Anyway I'm glad you girls resolved. Maybe one of the things Qt needs is a unified, standard, permission request system?