[Interest] MapboxGL offline and custom vector tiles source

maitai maitai at virtual-winds.org
Mon Dec 23 09:46:22 CET 2019

Yes it includes texts, images (icons), and many kinds of shapes
(polygons filled with patterns, etc).

I am trying to play with geojson for a week or so to see if it fits my
needs, but I am facing some issues with polygons, maybe this is on my
side so I need to investigate more.

Is there a clean way to prevent the plugin to try to download tiles from
mapbox or elsewhere and just use custom layers, paints, layouts
MapParameters? For the time being I am putting a dummy
mapboxgl.mapping.additional_style_urls parameter (http://none) but this
is not very clean...

Philippe.