[Interest] QAbstractEventDispatcher - registerSocketNotifier(), unregisterSocketNotifier()

Narolewski Jakub izowiuz at gmail.com
Sun Dec 29 17:47:23 CET 2019

Answering my own question - QSocketNotifier gets unregistered in the event
dispatcher every time QSocketNotifier::setEnabled(false) is called.
Additionally, QSocketNotifier::setEnabled(false) is called after every
write event on the descriptor. As I was sending data 20 times per second
throught my socket I was seeing reported debug output.

 Now, I have to do some fun optimization to not recreate libUV's poll
handlers every time notifier gets unregistered and actually destroy them
when they are not needed anymore, hmm.