[Interest] Netiquette [was: Feature Request - QtCreator - Multiple right margins]

Konstantin Shegunov kshegunov at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 20:18:42 CET 2019

> [...]
> I do appreciate the open discussion style on this list. I even do
> appreciate a somewhat harsh style, if it has a factual base and is
> getting straight to the point instead of b*s*ing around. But those
> lengthy wallpapers our President of Logikal solutions commonly utters,
> have long since crossed the border from amusing to annoying.

I, myself, still perceive them more as amusingly misguided, than really
angering (annoying at times, yes). This is just me, though, I have
experience with that kind of thing. However, I can very well imagine how
you, and most certainly others, are finding them taxing; not surprising at
all.
Plus, as I rule, I tend to discard anything that references fortran or
cobol as examples of anything ... ;)