[Interest] Netiquette [was: Feature Request - QtCreator - Multiple right margins]

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Mon Feb 11 17:06:33 CET 2019

We all get frustrated at times and sometimes that frustration comes out in posts (hopefully with a short <sarcasm></sarcasm> tag..) but Roland’s posts _always_ have put downs for almost every other kind of developer except those in the medical/space community. I consider myself having pretty thick skin and I can ignore those posts (Gmail server side rules make sure of this) but at some point Roland needs to be told in no uncertain terms that the list is for questions/answers not long tirades. I don’t mind discussing the merits of the different systems, use-cases of those systems, developer learning and all that. Those can be enlightening discussions in and of themselves. But at some point, we as a community, just need to let Roland know that his demeanor is not conducive to getting responses on the list and soon will no longer be tolerated.

--

Michael A. Jackson                 400 S. Pioneer Blvd
Owner, President                   Springboro, Ohio 45066
BlueQuartz Software, LLC           EMail: mike.jackson at bluequartz.net