[Interest] What are you using for continuous integration?

Nuno Santos nunosantos at imaginando.pt
Wed Feb 13 00:05:09 CET 2019

Hi,

I’m curious about what you Qt heads are using for continuous integration.

I have googled a few times this for this topic and I have found a couple of options but every time I tried to spend the minimum amount of time to setup one, it seems an incredible effort. I’m looking for a solution that allows me to:

- push to a specific branch on GitHub
- get a local CI agent to fetch that branch and build it

Ideally I would like it to be :

- fast to setup
- Windows & Mac compatible
- ideally with docker integration

Drone works damn well for web projects. I wanted something that cool for automatic desktop software building and packaging

What are you people using?

Thanks!

Best,

Nuno