[Interest] What are you using for continuous integration?

Croitor Alexandru placinta at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 16:33:22 CET 2019

Hi,

The mentioned qtci repo https://github.com/benlau/qtci also has two
reference links which look useful. Pasting here as well.

http://www.slidedeck.io/lasconic/qtci-qtcon2016
http://andrewdolby.com/articles/2016/continuous-deployment-for-qt-applications/

Another source of inspiration can be the travis and appveyor config files
at https://github.com/bjorn/tiled which is a Qt application built with qbs.

One provider also worth considering is VSTS / Azure Pipelines.

They offer free CI / CD and free runners (Windows, Linux, macOS) for open
source Git projects.
https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/services/devops/pipelines/
They claim each job can be up to 6 hours, which is higher than what Travis
allows iirc.

Some discussion about it can be found here
https://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/9enz31/announcing_azure_pipelines_with_unlimited_cicd/

Cheers.