[Interest] What are you using for continuous integration?

Croitor Alexandru placinta at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 13:22:36 CET 2019

Not 100% sure, but assuming the macx-clang mkspec actually exists, I think
that your Qt installation is not relocatable. Although locally I tried
moving the online installed qt dir, and invoking qmake on an example worked
fine.

Maybe try running qmake -d .. &> log.txt and check if that gives you any
info on which paths qmake is looking for. Maybe setting a qt.conf with a
PrefixPath might also help.

Just some suggestions.