[Interest] vs. Flutter

Bernhard B schluchti at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 18:55:50 CET 2019

> I've been studying it for a while now, and I've decided that it will
likely be
my mobile development language.  I love Qt to death for desktop, but I've
never been able to take to it's declarative approach.  I know others swear
by
it, but it just never fit my brain waves for some reason.

<offtopic>
I guess I am one of those persons, who absolutely LOVE Qt's declarative
language.
I like QML so much, that I even started looking for QML -> HTML/CSS
translators. While I really like QML,
I absolutely hate HTML and CSS (never got used to its quirks). I mean there
are some attempts like
qmlcore (https://github.com/pureqml/qmlcore), but I haven't tried those
yet.
</offtopic>