[Interest] vs. Flutter

Fabio Giovagnini fabio.giovagnini at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 22:14:17 CET 2019

My two cents. The main topic is: a new language really has to give  an
answer to a real need. In my humble opinion  when we talk about programming
language, we cannot think to push artificial needs. The community of
developers is not a commumitiy of fashion guys. They are professionals
working to make money and innovate the market. The tools are not
ideological matter but  real tools to work, produce and make value.
So, chancing for changing, only applying the logic "newer is better" is not
always a winning choice.
Best regards.
Fabio