[Interest] vs. Flutter

Henry Skoglund fromqt at tungware.se
Tue Feb 19 21:57:34 CET 2019

Hi, totally agree C/C++ will outlive many of these new languages.
It's also most likely Javascript will wane off sooner rather than later
due to WebAssembly steadily improving.

Been working/programming for 43 years now, while I fondly remember
Pascal on CP/M from my youth (before C++ was invented), once I switched
to C++ in the early 90's (Visual C++/MFC), C++ always felt as my "home".

Also you could say that good and stable ecosystems for a language takes
decades to arrive, at least one generation of programmers has to come
and go I think. So the peak of C++ will be in the future :-)

Rgrds Henry