[Interest] vs. Flutter

Lorne Sturtevant dragor at shaw.ca
Wed Feb 20 01:03:36 CET 2019

On 2019-02-19 3:22 p.m., Jason H wrote:
> Was just reading the blog and it mentions live
> reloading: https://blog.qt.io/blog/2019/02/18/scaling-large-ui-development-projects-managing-complexities-reference-ui-neptune-3/
> This Neptune3 thing, is that something we can use on the phones?

I've been following the discussion and it looks like a lot of features
of flutter, such as the live reloading, push notification, etc, already
exists in felgo (use to be vplay).  I used vplay for awhile, but it got
too expensive so I just redid what I was using from their work myself.
Only took a couple of weeks.  My main point is that Qt can do all of
this stuff because the felgo people already did.  It just has to be done
by Qt and put into the core.

--
Lorne Sturtevant
Sum Ergo Cogito