[Interest] vs. Flutter

Jérôme Godbout godboutj at amotus.ca
Wed Feb 20 02:09:43 CET 2019

I did try a bit V-Play, but I did not like the fact I was stuck at a particular Qt version (it was 5.6 when 5.10 was out, last time I checked). Does the new Felgo allow to be used on other versoin and with up to date Qt Creator? that was a real bummer to be stuck with old version. The project seem to be fine aside from that problems. The price is a hard pill to swallow, with Qt 3D I guess the V-Play was less future proof I guess.