[Interest] Replacement for Qt4 QMatrix4x4?

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Fri Feb 22 17:39:31 CET 2019

Well I think if you want such things eigen (http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/index.php?title=Main_Page) is what you need. However, I would love to see Qt incorporate some basic operations. BUt i'm unable to articulate what those are right now. I think it would get it's tendrils into QImage though, where I do quite a bit of work (image convolutions)