[Interest] QtLocation MapPolyLine and MapPolyGon style

maitai maitai at virtual-winds.org
Mon Feb 25 20:01:17 CET 2019

Hi,

I may be wrong since it seems incredible, but it seems there is no way
to draw a MapPolyLine dashed or dotlined, and similarly I didn't find a
way to fill a MapPolygon with a pattern.

If that is the case, what in your opinion would be the best way to
implement this?

I found QTBUG-46651 which recommends to use an empty mapboxgl layer
instead of my current itemsoverlay map, would that cover the needs since
I have plenty of other mapItems and need to manage z values for each of
them?

Thanks
Philippe Lelong.