[Interest] vs. Flutter

nicola defilippo (niqt) nicola at nicoladefilippo.it
Tue Feb 26 15:29:41 CET 2019

Hi,
For my mobile personal projects, I'm using  Felgo (previous v-play), it
implements the plugins for notification and other things. I love Qt, I'm
using it from the version 0.5x (last century) but I want to be honest, I
use Qt/Qml on mobile because I already know it (and it's a good tool) but
if we taking a user that doesn't know Qt/Qml why should he use Qt if for
complex things need JNI, OBject-C (no swift)? Maybe he will do first
writing two native application. I think that everyone here wants the best
for the Qt, so I think should good if the Qt people could consider
seriously the Comments/complaints of the mobile developers or say the
mobile is not important for us. The best publicity is happy customers.
                      N.