[Interest] iOS: License check failed! - but valid license

ekke ekke at ekkes-corner.org
Thu Jan 17 14:44:13 CET 2019

Am 17.01.19 um 10:54 schrieb ekke:

> just running into this trying to build iOS or iOS Simulator
>
> NOTICE NOTICE NOTICE NOTICE
>
> Your Qt license has expired.

> NOTICE NOTICE NOTICE NOTICE
>
> Your Evaluation license has expired.
>
> You are no longer licensed to use this software.
>
> Please log into your Qt Account at https://account.qt.io/
>
> to purchase a license.
>
> But my License (Startup) is valid if checking my account
>
> Android and macOS builds without error
>
> anybody else getting errors ?

got some infos from Qt support, looked into

"/Users/$USERNAME/Library/Application Support/Qt/qtlicenses.ini"

there were 3 licenses listed: 2 old inactive ones and one active license.

removed the old ones. started QtC 4.8.0 again.

yep: I can also build for iOS as before

curios: now again all 3 licenses are inside qtlicenses.ini,

but most important: it's still working

ekke