[Interest] event filter pointer in backend class

roland at logikalsolutions.com roland at logikalsolutions.com
Mon Jan 28 16:15:56 CET 2019

Stumbled on this little oddity. main.cpp creates and installs an event
filter on the application.

app.installEventFilter(keyEventFilter);

A backend class instantiated by *^(*&^(* QML needs to connect signals
from the filter to various other classes it owns. Yes, QML has a
context for it and I could set the value via a method called
onCompleted, but, shouldn't we be able to get the currently installed
event filter via qApp or is that a list of event filters internally?

Couldn't find anything in the doc so thought I would ask. I haven't
achieved my morning Diet Dew intake yet though so I could just be
babbling.

Thanks,

Roland
--