[Interest] [ANNOUNCE] GammaRay 2.11.0
allen.winter at kdab.com
Fri Jul 5 19:33:03 CEST 2019
Announcing GammaRay 2.11.0
Highlights of this Release:
* Drop support for Qt 4 and Qt <= 5.4.
* Drop support for MSVC 2010 and MSVC 2012, as well as GCC < 4.8.
* Add support for more QtNetwork properties.
* Add new network operations monitoring tool.
* Fix inspection of QJson types.
* Add thread affinity check to the problem reporter.
* Add new event monitoring tool.
* Initial forward compatibility with Qt6 build system.
* Improved performance of the Qt Quick 2 inspector and the signal monitor.
The source code can be found on GitHub at: https://github.com/KDAB/GammaRay
Tarballs and zipballs for v2.11.0 are available from: https://github.com/KDAB/GammaRay/releases
For Linux users:
* we provide pre-built packages for some popular distributions at:
For OSX users:
* we provide a homebrew recipe, see:
For Windows users:
* you'll need to build from source
GammaRay is a tool to poke around in a Qt-application and also to manipulate
the application to some extent. GammaRay uses various DLL injection
techniques to hook into an application at runtime and provide access to a
lot of interesting information.
For more information about GammaRay, please see:
* the KDAB GammaRay home page at http://www.kdab.com/gammaray
* the GammaRay wiki at https://github.com/KDAB/GammaRay/wiki
* the GammaRay User Manual at https://docs.kdab.com/gammaray-manual/latest/
* the GammaRay API doc at https://docs.kdab.com/gammaray/latest/
Allen Winter | allen.winter at kdab.com | Senior Software Engineer
KDAB (USA) LLC, a KDAB Group company
Tel. USA +1-866-777-KDAB(5322) ext3
KDAB - The Qt, C++ and OpenGL Experts
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 3859 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Interest