[Interest] notarizing builds for Mac - enabling hardened runtime

Andy asmaloney at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 13:19:59 CEST 2019

It sounds like not signing at all is still an option?

"Mac apps, installer packages, and kernel extensions *that are signed with
Developer ID* must also be notarized by Apple in order to run on macOS
Catalina."

Apple has made this way too complicated to be useful IMHO.

---
Andy Maloney  //  https://asmaloney.com
twitter ~ @asmaloney <https://twitter.com/asmaloney>