[Interest] QtLocation plugin - geoservices

Christophe Thomas oxygen77.ct at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 09:23:05 CEST 2019

Hello

I would like to create my own QtLocation plugin providing geoservices. My
idea is to start from osm plugin to understand how plugin are structured
and keep only the map/chart part (only the OnlineMappingFeature and the
entry class QGeoTileMappingManagerEngine)

For now my main issue is the build structure.
=> how to build a plugin ? I would really prefer not having to build the
whole Qt sources and have the plugin build seperatly
=> how to add the plugin the available plugin so it is recognized in my
Plugin declaration in qml file ?

The documentation is clear for some aspects (
https://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qtlocation-geoservices.html), but not for the whole
structure or maybe I'e not found the right web page.

Regards,

Chris