[Interest] QtLocation plugin - geoservices

Vlad Stelmahovsky vladstelmahovsky at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 11:26:48 CEST 2019

Hi Christophe

might be this will be good starting point:
https://github.com/vladest/googlemaps

1.you dont have to build whole Qt sources to build the plugin but you have
to have Qt private headers installed (ie. Qt SDK installed)
2. just run 'make install' afler plugin is built. this will install plugin
to appropriate folders in Qt

br

On Thu, Jul 18, 2019 at 9:24 AM Christophe Thomas <oxygen77.ct at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello
>
> I would like to create my own QtLocation plugin providing geoservices. My
> idea is to start from osm plugin to understand how plugin are structured
> and keep only the map/chart part (only the OnlineMappingFeature and the
> entry class QGeoTileMappingManagerEngine)
>
> For now my main issue is the build structure.
> => how to build a plugin ? I would really prefer not having to build the
> whole Qt sources and have the plugin build seperatly
> => how to add the plugin the available plugin so it is recognized in my
> Plugin declaration in qml file ?
>
> The documentation is clear for some aspects (
> https://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qtlocation-geoservices.html), but not for the
> whole structure or maybe I'e not found the right web page.
>
> Regards,
>
> Chris

Best regards,
Vlad