[Interest] Checking for refunds - QtPurchasing

Maurice Kalinowski Maurice.Kalinowski at qt.io
Wed Jul 24 14:12:17 CEST 2019

Hi,

It’s been a while I had a look at Qt Purchasing, but generally https://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qinappstore.html#restorePurchases was talking to the store (at least Microsoft Store) to re-verify active purchases.
If something has been refunded and/or revoked, then those should not be listed anymore. But generally, restorePurchases does not only check locally, but refers to what the store currently states.

BR,
Maurice