[Interest] Checking for refunds - QtPurchasing

René Hansen renehh at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 15:18:03 CEST 2019

Ok, so I'm supposed to call restorePurchases() and then check whether
"onPurchaseRestored" was *not* called for a specific Product? And in that
case assume it was not purchased and/or refunded?

That's going to be very error prone I think, because then I guess I'll have
to do all the usual timeout checking, network connectivity assertion etc.
etc.

If only Store had something like:

https://developers.google.com/android-publisher/api-ref/purchases/voidedpurchases/list

/René