[Interest] Online doc URL improvement

Christian Gagneraud chgans at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 13:42:02 CEST 2019

On Thu, 6 Jun 2019 at 23:07, Konstantin Tokarev <annulen at yandex.ru> wrote:
> 06.06.2019, 05:09, "Christian Gagneraud" <chgans at gmail.com>:
> > Hi there,
> >
> > I quite often read the documentation online, b/c the urls are quite
> > short and simple i usually type them in directly in the URL bar.
>
> FWIW, you can get even better experience with local documentation

I don't see how having local documentation would simplify the url issue.
Sometimes you don't have local documentation, and sometimes you might
prefer to read it from the browser.
And yes, i use QtCreator integrated a lot, but i like to dedicate a
screen for "side" information, and that includes all sort of online
documentation, not just Qt, the the web browser is my preferred tool.

Chris