[Interest] android deployment is painfully slow (Windows 10, Qt Creator 4.8.2)

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Fri Mar 29 13:27:29 CET 2019

Minutes? No.

Do you have a virus scanner installed? Can your disable and try that? Maybe androiddeployqt is hitting the disk a lot?

Try it on an empty project. Give numbers based on that.

 I deploy frequently and at tolerable speed. Definitely not fast, and the number of times I see "deploy to device: no" makes me think it's not optimal.

Also I think i remember seeing that android can now patch apks to cut down on deploy time? I don't think qt has implemented this?