[Interest] Handling XML Schemas in Qt without QXmlSchemaValidator

Bernhard Lindner private at bernhard-lindner.de
Mon May 20 15:27:36 CEST 2019

> The QXmlStream[..] classes are part of the Core module. We were talking about the
> QXmlSchema[..] classes, that are part of the XmlPatterns module.

Sorry, confused the modules. Read "Xml" and "Deprecated" and thought of the XML DOM classes.

Since when is the XmlPatterns module deprected? Is that written somewhere? Qt XML Patterns main page doesn't mentioned that.
That one would hit me hard as well should it ever be removed.

--
Best Regards,
Bernhard Lindner