[Interest] Handling XML Schemas in Qt without QXmlSchemaValidator

Yves Maurischat yves.maurischat at basyskom.com
Mon May 20 15:33:42 CEST 2019

Am 20.05.2019 um 15:27 schrieb Bernhard Lindner:
>> The QXmlStream[..] classes are part of the Core module. We were talking about the
>> QXmlSchema[..] classes, that are part of the XmlPatterns module.
> Sorry, confused the modules. Read "Xml" and "Deprecated" and thought of the XML DOM classes.
>
> Since when is the XmlPatterns module deprected? Is that written somewhere? Qt XML Patterns main page doesn't mentioned that.
> That one would hit me hard as well should it ever be removed.

See here: https://wiki.qt.io/New_Features_in_Qt_5.13

Quote:

    *Deprecated Modules*

    The following modules are part of Qt 5.12 release, but deprecated
    and considered for removal in subsequent releases of Qt:

      * Qt Script
      * Qt Quick Controls 1
      * Qt XmlPatterns

Mit freundlichen Grüßen | Kind regards,

*Yves Maurischat*
Senior Software Engineer

basysKom GmbH
Robert-Bosch-Str. 7 | 64293 Darmstadt | Germany
Tel: +49 6151 870 589 0| Fax: -199
yves.maurischat at basyskom.com | www.basyskom.com

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 9352
Geschaeftsfuehrung: Heike Ziegler