[Interest] [PySide] PySide2 installer for windows?

Frank Rueter | OHUfx frank at ohufx.com
Wed May 22 03:35:43 CEST 2019

So one follow up question:
I already have a few machines that have PySide2 installed (I did this
before the wheel in question disappeared on me).
Is there a sane way to rip an existing install from one machine to put
it on another?

--
ohufxLogo 50x50 <http://www.ohufx.com> 	*vfx compositing
<http://ohufx.com/index.php/vfx-compositing> | *workflow customisation