[Interest] Qt on windows?

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Thu Nov 7 01:13:12 CET 2019

> Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2019 at 4:07 PM
> From: "Thiago Macieira" <thiago.macieira at intel.com>
> To: interest at qt-project.org
> Subject: Re: [Interest] Qt on windows?
>
> On Wednesday, 6 November 2019 12:01:33 PST Jason H wrote:
> > LOL, well yeah. I was assuming someone would say you need to do "x,y,z", in
> > which case I would face palm. But it seems that Qt 5.12.5 as installed by
> > the online installer on windows is broken. Can someone take a look?
>
> How about you tell us what didn't work?

I hit the big green Play button in creator, and I got the qmake error message. Actually, I can't say *I* because I don't have windows. I had someone else do it and then went over to his machine, poked around a bit, I could get thing to run from cmd after adding a couple paths, but it failed at linking winmain().

A which point I emailed the list.
The green play button always gives a qmake error. It's the one about the mode. I ran out of time looking into it. I didn't know where to begin to look further.