[Interest] Where does libGL get changed to absolute and how to stop?

Marius Kittler mkittler at suse.de
Fri Nov 15 18:05:36 CET 2019

As far as I know this is done within `defineTest(qtConfResolveLibs)` in
`qtbase/mkspecs/features/qt_configure.prf`. Not sure how to disable this
except from patching the function. I also needed to patch it for my mingw-w64
builds.

Considering the code it seems to take `-L` flags into account. So maybe you
can workaround the problem by using `-L` . Or just specify the full patch
yourself. (I assume your problem is that the library is resolved to the wrong
full path but using full paths in general would work.)