[Interest] Rfcomm QBluetoothSocket Speed

jlk jlk2144 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 20:29:28 CET 2019

Solved. The problem was that I was running synchronously with breaks to
run the Qt's event loop, and I wasn't allowing enough cycles for the
buffering/sending. Can actually transmit at ~200 kb / s.

I had just been working with setting the speed of a UART bluetooth chip,
and testing with the rfcomm program, so I was thinking in terms of baud
rates. With rfcomm's virtual tty, you can end up with different data
speeds depending on the baud rate setting on the virtual terminal.