[Interest] Removing files/folders in /Applications under macOS

David M. Cotter dave at kjams.com
Wed Nov 27 19:07:19 CET 2019

i believe you must provide an "entitlement" for that

https://developer.apple.com/library/archive/documentation/Miscellaneous/Reference/EntitlementKeyReference/Chapters/AboutEntitlements.html <https://developer.apple.com/library/archive/documentation/Miscellaneous/Reference/EntitlementKeyReference/Chapters/AboutEntitlements.html>