[Interest] Licensing questions for iOS and Android

Tuukka Turunen tuukka.turunen at qt.io
Tue Oct 8 16:15:30 CEST 2019

Hi Vyacheslav,

Where are you located? It is probably easiest that our regional sales team or local reseller is in contact to discuss.

Commercial Qt licensing is developer based, so each person working on the same project (e.g. same end user application) needs to have a commercial license. One person can use many machines to develop across multiple operating systems. The persons who are not developing with Qt, do not need a license (e.g. in case you have some part of the application not done with Qt).

We have a FAQ to explain how Qt licensing works:  https://www.qt.io/faq/

Yours,

	Tuukka