[Interest] Code coverage with QtCreator

Jérôme Godbout godboutj at amotus.ca
Tue Sep 3 17:54:54 CEST 2019

I was trying to find a single solution for all platforms, I would want to avoid using a different tools when doing MSVC, gcc, clang. Not sure if that is possible, I will take a look at cocoon, there seem to have many doc, not sure where to start with it so far. Thanks for the tips I will take some time to check this out.