[Interest] iOS: TrueDepthImages and Qt

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Thu Apr 16 22:13:12 CEST 2020

I am trying to acquire TrueDepthCamera images from the device (Front Facing camera+Depth)
All the examples are in Swift, which is a problem because Qt Can't use Swift and I'm as good at Swift as I am Obj-C which is to say not much.

Still, I have gotten images (without depth) to capture, even though I think I asked for it.
-[CaptureDelegate captureOutput:didFinishProcessingPhoto:error:] size 0 0 NSObject(0x0) 0
-[CaptureDelegate captureOutput:didFinishProcessingPhoto:error:] no depthData provided
-[CaptureDelegate captureOutput:didFinishProcessingPhoto:error:] no error

Interestingly, Qt is reacting to it sometimes, after capturing it goes into StartingStatus.

Has anyone trued to get TrueDepth working with Qt? Des anyone know of a Obj-C TrueDepth example?

Many thanks in advance!