[Interest] how to resize button on title bar?

nus1998 nus1998 at yeah.net
Mon Apr 27 05:45:35 CEST 2020

Hi All,

I'm running Qt 5.13.2 with xwayland backend on embedded linux system. there is a issue that the butons on title bar like close/maximum, are too small to click by finger. I tried QT_WAYLAND_FORCE_DPI but which only affects the client area but not the title bar. I also tried "scale" in weston.ini but it doesn't work ('transform' works so the operations should be correct).
I guess this issue belongs to wayland/xdg-shell or whatever, but it would be very appreciated if somebody here can give some tips.

B.R.
Nus