[Interest] QImage family of classes - image bucket

Nicholas Yue yue.nicholas at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 02:45:55 CET 2020

Hi,

  I am writing an application that is receiving images in rectangular
buckets.

  These buckets may be destined for different layers of images.

  I plan to create a list for the layers so that I can show selected and
individual ones of interest.

  Which QImage class is easier to work with where I can write those
rectangular buckets of pixels individually ?

Cheers
--
Nicholas Yue
Graphics - Arnold, Alembic, RenderMan, OpenGL, HDF5