[Interest] QImage family of classes - image bucket

David M. Cotter dave at kjams.com
Thu Dec 17 04:33:15 CET 2020

if i understand your problem (and i may not), then i recommend using
https://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qgraphicsscene.html <https://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qgraphicsscene.html>

and
https://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qgraphicspixmapitem.html <https://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qgraphicspixmapitem.html>

therefore use:
https://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qpixmap.html <https://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qpixmap.html>

graphics scene very nicely handles many layers

see the "Colliding Mice Example"

-dave