[Interest] [Qt3D] Transform feedback

Mike Krus mike.krus at kdab.com
Sat Feb 22 20:29:22 CET 2020

Hi

transform feedback is currently not supported by Qt3D’s API. It’s an interesting idea though, was wondering quite recently what the API may look like, there’s lots of things to setup to control which data should be captured and where it should go.

Depending on what you’re doing, you may be better off using compute shaders which are fully supported.

Mike