[Interest] QtWebkit error while building Qt5.12.7 sources

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Tue Feb 25 06:12:25 CET 2020

On Monday, 24 February 2020 18:33:30 PST Ramakanth Kesireddy wrote:
> Do you mean configure line  or make output in the qt webengine directory?
> Am using qt 5.6.3 as the compiler is old.

Neither. Build your Qt without qtwebengine, install it. Then after that is
done, get the qtwebengine package, unpack it, qmake. It'll print a series of
checks and will create a config log.

At least it did so in 5.12. No idea about 5.6. You're on your own.

I suggest you simply upgrade your compiler to something less than 3 years old.